- DIY system. Almost no technical knowledge is required from you! You will not need to do any wiring, nor have any special tools. All you need to do is setup your device using the Monimoto app and attach it to your motorcycle (or any other vehicle that you wish to protect: like a car, tractor, caravan, camper, boat, etc.).
- You do not need to change batteries every 2 weeks. Monimoto primary batteries last for a very long time. Depending on the brand of the batteries and the number of alarms you get, they should easily last around a year.
- Monimoto also has an international SIM card inside that works in many countries.
- Monimoto doesn't drain your motorcycle’s 12V or 6V battery. Your bike is guaranteed to start. Monimoto will never breach your bike's warranty.
- Device calls your mobile phone in one minute to notify you of the unauthorized vehicle use. You will be notified immediately, compared to other trackers that just send text messages or emails, which nowadays can be left ignored. A phone call is rarely left unanswered!
How is Monimoto different from other trackers?
Was this article helpful?139 out of 142 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.