- Motorcycle location request - you can request your motorcycle location with some delay even if it was stolen with Key fob. Simply force alarm by deleting Key fob remotely from app. By default it will take from 5 minutes to 24 hours. Device will start alarm with next regular notification.
- SIM status - you can now see your SIM card status in the App and top up it with ease.
- Live tracking - you can request 1 minute interval location update during the alarm and motion.
- No more false alarms caused by passing vehicles even parked at noisy street.
- Battery optimization related with battery energy consumption.
- More precise low battery level indication.
- Device will automatically connect to other mobile network if carrier does not provide internet for the unit at that very moment. This feature works only with Monimoto SIM card.
- Improved calling functionality. Unit will work even harder to call you, so you will be more likely informed instantly about threat.
- Improved registration on mobile network process that leads to less missed regular updates.
If you are ready to update the firmware, let's start with something small, but very important here:
- You must have the latest version of Monimoto app - check Apple App Store or Google Play store to make sure no newer version is available. The current latest version is 1.5.0
- Since the device will be set to the factory default settings, you must delete the device in the Monimoto app from the device list. Just follow instructions.
- We recommend replacing Monimoto device batteries to the new ones as this will save time in the future.
Release note for the latest updates
|v0.10.5.63||Updated list of supported carriers in USA for Monimoto SIM card.|