How is Monimoto different from other alarm systems?
Modified on: Wed, 11 Apr, 2018 at 8:58 PM
- DIY system - almost no technical knowledge is required from you! You will not need to do any wiring, nor have any special tools. All you need to do is setup your device using the Monimoto app and attach it to your motorcycle (or any other vehicle that you wish to protect: like a car, tractor, caravan, camper, boat, etc.).
- You do not need to recharge the batteries every 2 weeks. Monimoto primary batteries last for a very long. Depending on the brand of the batteries, they should easily last over a year (the same pair of batteries).
- Monimoto also has an international SIM card inside that works in most European countries. More info on what countries are covered can be found here.
- Monimoto doesn't drain your motorcycle’s 12V or 6V battery. Your bike is guaranteed to start. Monimoto will never breach your bike warranty.
- Device calls your mobile phone in one minute to notify you of the unauthorized vehicle use. You will be notified immediately, where other trackers just send text messages or emails, which nowadays can be left ignored. On the other hand, most react to a phone call.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?